Gratitude enhances our lives as we show appreciation for the many blessings – both large and small – that fill our lives. Our writing life also benefits when we express a grateful heart. Here are a few affirmations that show our gratitude for blessings in our writing.
- I am thankful for the writing opportunities I have.
- I appreciate the support and critiques from my circle of authors and friends.
- I am grateful for the passion and inspiration that fuels my writing.
- Thank you for the source of the stories that sprout and grow in my mind.
- Thank you for the knowledge I’ve learned.
- Thank you for the people that have crossed my path, bringing new sources of income my way, teaching me and expanding my world.
- I am grateful for the plethora of knowledge available to me – helping me grow as a writer.
- I express my gratitude for the many things that help me as a writer. The list is endless. I am thankful for the new sources of appreciation I see every day.
Wishing you a wonderful day, with productive writing and joy.